Saturday, March 13, 2010

This is my little corner...

Hi! Thanks for visiting...
Ok I'm starting to be a little more proactive on writing and working on this project.
Today was actually another great day. Just booked another wedding that I look forward to, since we came back from Vegas.
I'm actually paying attention to the details and listening to the bride and groom to get a feel of the day! Its going to be an Art Deco glam wedding in Miami Beach.
Also I was checking some material from WPPI 2009. Something that caught my attention was an Ad, they had 2 plans of action: Plan A: Hide under the covers and hope it gets better soon: or Plan B: Put on your superhero cape, take some classes, grow your business and stand above the crowd! And there is a warning: Yes, this plan requires guts!!! haha Just what I needed to hear... Thank you Jasmine Star for the inspiration.
The tabs I'm adding today are the links to the photographers that inspire me, and another tab for websites of interest if you are looking for some tutorials or just getting directed to cameras and equipment.
I know I don't have images up yet, but believe me; I'm working on it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment