Thursday, March 11, 2010

It's all about LIGHT...!!!


I'm sitting here at home looking at the work of some really talented people. I'm blown away by discovering things and the beauty behind photographs.
The title says it all. It's all about light!
We normal people, don't realize how gracious and beautiful light is. Highlights, shadows, make an impact and give character to an image. So many different variables that communicate emotions, feelings, senses, it's crazy!
I just started this blog to communicate what I am going through on my search to Visual Art Creation. As many of the speakers in Las Vegas said: You have to come out of your shell and just BE!
I'm humble after seeing all of this amazing talent that I was just exposed to. Different points of view that define who we are.
But I am discovering myself on the go. I feel like I'm awaking to something beautiful. A new world of understanding color, light, beauty in just observing my surroundings. People, things, and things made by people. It's a new world that I haven't paid attention to before.
I was joking when I was saying I'm a NEW me, but that is what life is about: To explore, to discover, to learn, to feel, to touch...

1 comment:

  1. Love to read your thoughts, Renzo. Photography is about exploring our world...it's colors, emotions, shades...it's about penetrating a veil and seeing life, buzzing around you, in whatever beauty it provides.

    ReplyDelete